Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 2012 Birchboxxxx

I have finally received my Birchbox for this month and I have to admit I am pretty disappointed. I have been subscribed to Birchbox since October 2011 and have tried many different products out that I have really enjoyed. Some of the month have been wonderful, like when I have received full size products. Some other months have been horrible, like last month when I received a product that was expired. Overall I love this idea of trying out new samples every month because it gives me the opportunity to see if i like a certain product before i go out and spend a lot of money on it. Anyway enough with the rambling and ill show you what I received in my Birchbox this month. This month it was Gossip girl themed but i honestly dont see any correlation.





                                             Color Club Nail Polish in Disco Nap
This nail polish is a beautiful gold. This is the second color club nail polish I have recieved in my birchbox and for me they have a great lasting power. I was very happy on seeing this in my box.

beautyblender, beautycleanser

I havent tried this yet but it is a cleanser that is for makeup sponges and brushes. Excited to try this out because i have been needing something to clean my brushes. 

Dr. Jart+, WaterFuse BB Cream

I have been wanting to try a bb cream for a long time which is why this is super disappointing. This sample came completly empty. Even in the picture you can see that there is no product in there. 

Arquiste perfume in L'Etrog

I love receiving fragrances because it gives me the opportunity to try perfume and use it for a little. I get tired of perfume easily so this is perfect for me. This perfume in particular is not my favorite because it smells a little too manly for my taste. It has citron, palm leaves, and myrtle but they dont seem to catch my attention that much since i prefer more floral, citrus or sweet smells. 

twistband, Skinny headband


This is a cool product. I have never seen anything like this so I am interested in wearing this. Im happy I recieved it in brown which is a color that matches almost everything. 


This was the extra this month which is the notecard and an envelope. not too thrilled with this extra because usually there is better ones. 


have a great dayyyyy !!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Yours was actually a lot better than mine this month! Mine was really bad. I'm filming a video tomorrow and then doing a blog post. I cancelled this morning, leaving a lengthy and detailed explanation as to why... I'm not sure they really care, since they have a waitlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed them this morning complaining because its just getting a bit ridiculous. I mean we still pay for it so they have to listen to complaints. i might cancel too if next month its not better . thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail polish looks great!
    Would you like to follow each other? xox

    www.bebeautiful-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urggh I've been debating on getting Birchbox for a while but then it seems like some boxes aren't very good :/ Although I do love the headband you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. birchbox is really worth it sometimes. likes one month i got a full size stila eyeliner. and thanks the headband is actually really pretty on

      Delete
  5. This is why I cancelled my subscription. I got laundry detergent in my April box. It just wasn't worth it for me...I was becoming more disappointed than excited about the samples I was getting. I was for sure the Gossip Girl box was going to awesome..not so much...the nail polish is pretty at least!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete