Sunday, October 20, 2013

Recent eBay purchases:)


Recently I've been loving browsing eBay and finding cute cheap jewelry. I'm trying to expand my jewelry collection but i also don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on those pieces. These are a few that I have purchased recently. All of these items I paid for myself. 

These earrings are super cute for many seasons. They are pretty big but look really cute on the ear. They would look cute with big chuky sweaters now for the fall. They are a pinkish cream color. I didn't pay more than 2 dollars for these. 

These earrings are a really pretty royal blue color and they are super shiny. The picture doesn't do them justice. They will compliment any outfit. I have a few winter sweaters in this color so they will look really cute matching them. They were only 99 cents. 

The last thing is this bright red bracelet. I know these were popular a while back but  I saw this and really liked the color. It fits really well and looks good on. I paid about 2 dollars for this as well. Love ittt.

That's all for now. I bought a few more items yesterday so ill show you all when they come in. 

Have a great day everyone!!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment