Thursday, February 27, 2014

Updateee

I know I haven't written a blog in a few weeks but I've just been so busy with school and life in general. I have still been trying to eat pretty healthy for the most part and workout at least twice a week. This week I already worked out at home once on a free morning that I had. Then tomorrow I'm hopefully going to go to the gym and do a Zumba and then some treadmill and elliptical. Hopefully those plans don't get ruined. 
Today I've eaten pretty healthy. In the morning before class I had like 8 oz of water. Then after my first class I decided to have breakfast. Sorry I didn't take pictures but I had a Greek chobani fat free yogurt and then it added a trader joes trek mix which are in individual packets already and are 170 calories each. In the packet there is almonds, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and pecans. I love this mix because it's so filling and yet portion controlled. Nuts are so easy to overeat and are high in calories so the fact that it's portions controlled makes it a lot easier. Plus it's good to just grab and go.
Then I had another class and then I came home for lunch. So I had a breaded chicken breast stuffed with broccoli and mozzerella cheese. I used a skinnytastte recipe to make them a few days ago and they are so good. They are also very filling. So I had one of those with a yellow bell pepper sliced up on the side. I had that with some black coffee because I've been craving coffee all day. So yea that's pretty much what I've eaten so far today. For dinner ill probably have some steamed string beans with some other veggies. Hope you all have a great day 


Down 21 pounds and not stopping :) live life healthy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment