Thursday, February 6, 2014

What my day was like today

Today was a pretty good day. For breakfast I had oat bran pancakes that had egg, oat bran, reduced fat milk and a little bit of sugar. I ate them with plain Greek yogurt mixed with a little honey and cinnamon. Definatly was a really good breakfast and very filling.  I also had plain black coffee with that. 

I also worked out at the gym today. This was my progress: 
I did the elliptical for a little and the treadmill. Was a really good workout and I'm all worn out. 

After that for lunch I had stir fry with egg, kale,spinach,  red onion, beef cutlet chopped up and a few baby tomatoes.i had that all in a bowl with some hot sauce and it was really good 

And for dinner I'm just going to have an apple with some almond butter because I'm not that hungry. 

That's all for today:) 

Bye guys<3

No comments:

Post a Comment