Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What I ate Wednesday

ThHey guys 

So I've officially lost a total of 19 pounds since I've started in November of 2013. 
Here is what I've eaten so far today in my weight loss journey: 

Breakfast 
So today for breakfast I had plain 2 percent yogurt a small container of it, on top I put about 1/3 cup of trader joes multigrain o's cereal. Then on top I cut up a whole banana and a little slice of pineapple cut into smaller pieces.and on top I sprinkled some cinnamon. This turned out so good because both the banana and pineapple were super sweet goving the whole bowl such a yummy taste. This was super filling too. On the side I just had a cup of plain black coffee. 

For lunch I had this: 
This is some green bell pepper cut up.this is about 2/3 of the pepper. The the mix is sautéed brown rice with ground turkey, celery, carrot and cabbage. I had about a cup of the rice mix.it was super good and filling as well. On the side I just had plain water. 

Then as a snack for work I brought this with me : 
This is 2 celery hearts chopped up .6 baby carrot and the rest of the green bell pepper that I had for lunch. I figured this would be a nice healthy snack to bring with me. With me I also brought tazo zen green tea which has some lemongrass and spearmint in it. One of my favorite teas.

And for dinner ill probably have some mixed bean soup and an apple as a dessert after. 

So that is what I ateWednesday. Hope you guys enjoyed this :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment